Instant Hacks to Tackle QuickBooks Error 3371 Status Code 11118
Technical issues can arise in QuickBooks while activating or running the QuickBooks application. One such instance is the QuickBooks error 3371 status code 11118 that pops up with a message stating, “Could not initialize license properties. [Error 3371, Status Code -11118] QuickBooks could not load the license data. This may be caused by missing or damaged files”. Being incapable of using QuickBooks can affect your business as you cannot fetch any important data. Therefore, to understand the concept of this problem, refer to this brief article and eliminate it accordingly.
For more guidance regarding the QuickBooks error 3371, have a word with the team of professionals at 1.855.738.2784.
What are the Reasons Due to Which You Come Across the Error Message 3371 in QuickBooks?
If you are searching for factors affecting the issue, then go through the following reasons-
- If there has been an issue with the improper installation of the QuickBooks Desktop, you can incur the error code 3371 in QuickBooks.
- One of the other reasons might be the prevention of accessing the QuickBooks program by third-party applications.
You may read also : QuickBooks Error PS033
How Can You Rectify the QuickBooks Desktop Error 3371?
Here, we have explained some efficient methods to debug the error. To know them in detail, read and follow each step precisely-
SOLUTION 1: Apply the Clean Install Method to Remove the Error
- Start with deleting the QuickBooks software from your computer.
- Open Control Panel from the Windows ‘Start’ section and then tap on the ‘Programs and Features’ option.
- You can also click ‘Uninstall a Program’.
- Now, you will see a list that mentions all the applications on your system.
- Look for the QuickBooks Desktop and select it.
- Hit the ‘Uninstall/Change’ option, ‘Remove’ it, and then choose ‘Next’.
- After the successful removal of QB, re-install it.
- Make sure to install the version you had before.
- Download the ‘QuickBooks.exe’ file and proceed with the on-screen prompted steps.
- Agree to the terms and conditions and then hit ‘Next’.
- Provide the QuickBooks details you have been asked for and click on the ‘Next’ button.
- In the following step, choose the desired install type.
- Tap ‘Next’ and finally, the ‘Install’ button.
- Activate the program to operate it.
SOLUTION 2: Make Use of the 3371 Error Fix Tool After Downloading and Installing the QuickBooks Desktop
- Before installing the QuickBooks Tool Hub application, ensure to close the QuickBooks software.
- Now, from Intuit’s official website, you must download the recent available version of the Tool Hub.
- After you download it, save the file.
- Next, run the downloaded ‘QuickBooksToolHub.exe’ file and begin the installation of the application.
- As you move ahead, follow all the instructions being displayed on the screen and then accept the terms and conditions.
- Hit the ‘Finish’ button to end the process.
- Launch the QB Tool Hub and from the ‘Installation Issues’ menu, click on the ‘3371 Error Fix’.
- Reboot your device after the tool rectifies all issues.
SOLUTION 3: Close all the running QuickBooks processes
- In the beginning, close your QuickBooks desktop.
- After that, close all running QuickBooks processes.
- Followed by typing in C:\ProgramData\Intuit\Entitlement Client\ v8(or v6) in the Run window and hitting the OK tab.
- You will have to open the task manager to proceed with the above step.
- Now directly move to the tab named processes and find all QBW32.EXE instances.
- Now select all the QBW32.EXE instances.
- At last, remove the EntitlementDataStore.ecml file and open the QuickBooks company file and register the application.
SOLUTION 4: Remove the ECML file to fix the error 3371
- The first thing you have to do is press the windows and r keys together from your keyboard to open the run dialog box.
- Now type or copy and paste C:\ProgramData\Intuit\Entitlement Client\v8 in the dialog box.
- After that, spot the window explorer at the following location.
- And then remove the ecml file, followed by right-clicking and then selecting the delete option.
- Once You have done, close the windows option.
- Finally, you have to run QuickBooks and then register the product again, and you are good to go.
As we conclude this blog here, we suppose you must have been able to fix the QuickBooks error 3371 status code 11118. However, if the glitch still persists, we suggest getting in touch with our technical assistance team via 1.855.738.2784.
You can read our other realted blogs on ofarticle.com