If you want to lose weight, not only must you workout regularly but also you need to concentrate on your diet. According to researchers, your diet decides 70% of your progress in losing weight. Below are 5 delicious dishes that I recommend you should try. I’m sure that these are low calorie and also yummy!
Gochujang Mac and cheese
In Korean cuisine, gochujang is an essential and favored dish. This spicy-sweet paste is a vital component of classic Korean cuisines including bibimbap, bulgogi, and tteokbokki. It is made with red chili pepper flakes, fermented soybeans, glutinous rice, and salt.
- 240ml low fat milk
- 50g sharp cheddar cheese
- 4 tsp all purpose flour
- 1tbs butter
- 2 tsp gochujang ( Korean red chili paste)
- 2 cloves garlic
- 250g chickpea pasta
Also, you can add some 20g panko crumbs. This is optional
How to cook?
- Grate cheddar cheese and mince the garlic.
- Follow the directions on the pasta package for cooking. Drain the spaghetti, saving around 120 ml of the water. Set aside.
- Add butter, garlic, and gochujang to a big pot. Cook until aromatic over low heat.
- 60 cc of milk and the flour should be thoroughly combined. After that, whisk continuously while bringing the mixture to a boil and thickening it.
- Add grated cheese after removing from the heat. Salt is used to flavor.
- Stir the cooked pasta into the sauce after adding it. If necessary, thin the sauce by adding 1 tablespoon at a time of pasta water.
- Serve right away in your preferred spaghetti bowl.
- A different option is to bake the mac and cheese. Place in an oven-safe dish, then sprinkle with panko crumbs. Cooking spray should be used sparingly, and after 2-3 minutes of broiling, the food should be golden brown.
- When adding the grated cheese, make sure the sauce is off the heat so that it doesn’t split and curdle.
- If you would rather, you are welcome to use low-fat cheddar cheese. For this recipe, a sharp cheddar cheese will work best because you want the acidic cheese flavor.
- You are welcome to substitute any other pasta you prefer to suit your dietary needs, such as gluten-free spaghetti, for the chickpea pasta
- I used to improve the protein and fiber content.
- Gochujang, a fermented red chili paste from Korea, is available at Asian grocers. You are welcome to modify the quantity used to suit your spice preferences.
- To make this recipe a more filling meal, add extra ingredients such baby spinach, cooked shrimp, cooked ham or lean bacon, peas, and corn.
Avocado egg salad sandwich
Ingredients (1 serving)
- 2 eggs
- ¼ avocado
- 1 tbsp dijon mustard
- ¼ tsp white pepper
- ½ tomato
- 2 slices wholemeal bread
How to make?
- Water should be heated up in a pot. Cover the pot after carefully placing the eggs inside. Boil for 10 minutes at a simmer after lowering the heat.
- Slice an avocado and a tomato in the meantime.
- Construct an ice bath. As soon as the eggs are finished, place them in an ice bath to quickly cool them off.
- Eggs should be peeled and the whites and yolks separated. Egg whites should be minced and kept aside. In a bowl, combine the egg yolks, avocado, dijon mustard, and white pepper. Blend until smooth.
- Add chopped egg whites and stir. Use salt and pepper to taste.
- On one slice of bread, spread egg salad. Then, add tomato slices. Finally, top with the second slice of bread. Slice in half and relish!
- To make this recipe, make sure your avocado is ripe.
- Boiling eggs that are easier to peel will be produced by using older eggs.
- Just reduce the amount of avocado mash when combining the egg salad if you prefer a chunkier texture.
- Use any bread that satisfies your nutritional requirements, such as gluten-free, low-carb, high-protein, etc.
- Also delicious with crackers, lettuce cups, and vegetable sticks is this egg salad!
Lemon Garlic Chicken Zoodles
Ingredients (2 servings)
- 400g chicken breast
- 4 zucchini
- 1 onion
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 lemon juiced
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp butter
- salt, pepper
How to cook?
- Cut up some chicken and onions. chopped garlic Zoodles are made by spiralizing zucchini.
- In a sizable nonstick skillet set over medium heat, melt the butter. Once aromatic, add the onion and garlic.
- Heat up to a medium-high setting. Stirring occasionally, add the chicken and cook until browned on all sides.
- Add salt, pepper, Worcestershire sauce, and lemon juice. Cook, stirring occasionally, until the majority of the liquid has evaporated.
- Keep the chicken warm after removing it from the skillet. Spiralize zucchini and add to skillet. Cook over medium-high heat until cooked. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Re-add the chicken to the skillet and stir everything together. Serve right away. Enjoy!
- You can add 1 serving (2 oz / 56 g) of cooked wholewheat/gluten-free spaghetti to this dish to make it more filling.
- You may also serve this lemon garlic chicken with steamed rice or noodles if you don’t like zoodles. To ensure a balanced lunch, just serve some steamed veggies on the side.
Tiramisu Chia pudding
Ingredients (1 serving)
- 6 tbsp white chia seeds
- 375ml almond milk
- ¼ tsp almond extract
- ¼ tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp coconut sugar
- 10 drops stevia
- ½ stp lemon juice
- 1.5 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 30ml espresso (1 shot)
- cocoa powder for dusting (optional)
- dark chocolate shavings (optional)
How to cook?
- Distribute equally among four jars or containers the chia seeds, almond milk, coconut sugar, and stevia. Each one is combined by stirring.
- Lemon juice, salt, and almond extract should all be put in the first container. Mix everything together, cover, and place in the refrigerator for at least two hours or overnight.
- Include 1 tsp of cocoa powder in the second jar. Mix everything together, cover, and place in the refrigerator for at least two hours or overnight.
- Add one espresso shot and half a tablespoon of cocoa powder to the third jar. Mix everything together, cover, and place in the refrigerator for at least two hours or overnight.
- Add 1.5 tbsp of cocoa powder and some vanilla extract to the fourth container. Stir to mix, then cover and chill for at least two hours or overnight.
- When you’re ready to serve, put the four chia puddings in a tall glass, starting with the one with the deepest hue (the fourth jar). Add some shavings of dark chocolate and optional cocoa powder on top. Enjoy!
- You can eliminate the coconut sugar and add more stevia to your preferred taste to make this sugar-free. You can also use any sweetener of your choice as a substitute!
- The flavor of mascarpone cheese is imitated by the salt and lemon juice. If you like, you can skip them and only use the almond essence. It will still taste good!
- The second jar or layer is just included for aesthetic reasons; it has no bearing on the whole dish’s flavor profile. If you prefer, you can skip this layer and instead split the first-step mixture into three jars.
- This can be prepared ahead of time and stored for up to 3 days in the refrigerator in an airtight container.
Sugar- free lemonade
Ingredients ( 6 servings)
- 5 large lemons
- 180g monkfruit erythritol sweetener
- 1l water
How to make?
- One cup of water and monkfruit erythritol sweetener should be added to a saucepan. Once the monkfruit erythritol sweetener has completely dissolved, heat the liquid while stirring. Take from the fire and let cool.
- lemons in juice. Using a strainer, remove any seeds. If you enjoy pulp in your lemonade, you can save the pulp.
- Mix water and lemon juice. To taste, sweeten with monkfruit erythritol syrup.
- Serve with additional lemon wedges and ice. Enjoy!
- To get every last drop of lemon juice, use ripe lemons that have been rolled before juicing.
- The sweetness in this recipe is exactly right for me, but you may change it to suit your tastes by varying the amount of monkfruit erythritol syrup you use.
- You are allowed to use any other sweetener in place of the monkfruit erythritol sweetener. Honey or maple syrup are excellent substitutes if you don’t mind a little bit of natural sugar!
- Use soda water in place of water to turn this into sparkling lemonade!
Apple pie granola
This cinnamon apple pie-inspired granola with toasted nuts and chunky dried apple bits is perfect for fall. It is low in sugar, vegan, dairy-free, and naturally sweetened with monkfruit and a tiny bit of maple syrup. Oh, how delicious!
Ingredients (8 servings)
- 270g rolled oats
- 100g pecans
- 1 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 3 tbsp almond butter
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp monkfruit concentrate
- ½ tsp salt
- 50g dried apple
How to cook?
- The oven should be preheated to 350°F / 180°C. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Rolling oats, pecans, and 1.5 tsp cinnamon should all be combined in a big mixing bowl.
- Melted coconut oil, almond butter, maple syrup, monkfruit concentrate, and salt should all be blended in a separate mixing dish.
- Pour the wet mixture over the dry mixture and incorporate by tossing.
- Place the mixture on a baking sheet that has been lined, and bake for 10-15 minutes, or until brown.
- After taking the granola out of the oven, let it cool fully.
- Use kitchen shears to cut the dried apple into 0.4-inch cubes as you wait. Add the remaining 1/2 tsp of cinnamon after that to evenly coat.
- Stir in cinnamon apple pieces when the granola has cooled fully. Granola should be kept in the pantry in an airtight container in a cool, dry location. Enjoy!
- Take advantage of this granola by mixing it with milk, yogurt, or a parfait or by topping a smoothie bowl with it!
- Granola can be kept for up to two to three weeks in an airtight container in the pantry’s cold, dry area.
- Before incorporating the dried apple, make certain your granola has totally cooled.
- Any other nut or seed butter with a neutral flavor can be used in place of almond butter.
- I like to mix sweets for better flavor, but feel free to use any other sweetener of your choosing to meet your nutritional needs in place of the monkfruit concentrate and/or the maple syrup.
Chained Echoes is an excellent independent game that pays homage to the glory days of 16-bit RPGs while also adding some remarkable features that set it apart from other games of the same kind. The battle system is interesting, the characters are interesting, and the worldbuilding is excellent. The game also features wonderful pixel art, a compelling plot and cast of characters, balanced combat, lovely soundtrack, and a variety of efficient mechanisms. In the end, it is a tribute to vintage RPGs that is certain to become a favorite among independent JRPGs.
The game’s endearing plot, distinctive battle systems, and meticulous world-building have all received high praise. The richness and complexity of the battle system, which enables players to customize and plan to their heart’s content, has also received praise. The aesthetics, soundtrack, and overall quality of the game have also received high praise. The game’s nostalgic appeal and the way it captures the essence of old-school RPGs while simultaneously adding something fresh to the genre have received accolades from critics.