Blackpink (Korean: 블랙핑크; Romaja: Beullaekpingkeu; often stylized as BLɅϽKPIИK) is a South Korean girl group formed and managed by YG Entertainment. The group consists of 4 members including Jisoo, Jennie, Rosé, and Lisa.
Style of music
When Blackpink debuted in August 2016, the two songs “Boombayah” and “Whistle” quickly gained attention thanks to their strong and vibrant melody. “Boombayah” is a hip hop, house song while “Whistle” is a bit of a typical EDM genre.
On the Square Two EP released in late October 2016, “Playing with Fire” is a tropical house song with a summer vibe and “Stay” is an acoustic mix of folk genres. , blues and country. While the style of “Playing With Fire” is more reminiscent of Blackpink’s debut, “Stay” brings a whole new dimension to the group or even K-pop. The song is filled with guitar sounds and seems to show Blackpink’s gentle side.
The 5th single, “As If It’s Your Last”, with reggae, house and moombahton style has a lovely, youthful vibe, completely different from the group’s previous products. Blackpink’s debut album, The Album, combines pop, EDM, hiphop, trap and ballad genres.
The title song “Lovesick Girls” belongs to the electro pop genre, featuring a guitar sound that creates a country style with a hint of retro, conveying to listeners the story of girls who have been hurt about love and see it as a “disease”. Meanwhile, “Pretty Savage” and “Crazy Over You” are two songs with vibrant melodies, accompanied by “glamor, novelty, clearly showing personality black and youthful pink”.
Why did Blackpink become successful?
After 6 years of operation, Blackpink became the most popular girl group of the 3rd generation Kpop, and was recognized as a Korean artist with great influence globally. 4 girls with unique musical talents and styles have contributed to the strong spread of the Hallyu wave to the whole world.
Going against the majority
Like “Kpop king” Big Bang, under YG’s strategic direction, Blackpink does not follow the same formula of operation as most other groups.
The group model is inherently the advantage of Kpop, most companies promote group activities, rather than individual activities. Idols only separate as solos when they have enough experience and the group has a solid footing.
But YG let Blackpink go upstream. Blackpink broke the limit when less than 2 years of operation focused on building each member’s personal brand.
Jennie released the single “Solo” in 2018. Next, Rosé released the album “-R-” and the title song “On the ground” 2021. In September of the same year, Lisa released the album “Lalisa”, setting new records.
Although Jisoo has not yet had her own song, she has been promoting her film activities, with the female lead role in the drama “Snowdrop” with Jung Hae In.
Rosé represents Saint Laurent, Tiffany&Co.
The way YG closely connects music with fashion also makes Blackpink wear a “classy” image right from their debut.
The style of 4 female idols became a trend. Blackpink is gradually being recognized by fashion and luxury jewelry brands as the representative face.
Blackpink built a solid foothold through expanding its influence in all fields. To the extent that, even though “lazy” to release music, they still have a loyal fanbase.
Just one signal back to the music made the social network “wake up”.
4 idols are strictly “screened”
YG Entertainment, the “cradle” of legendary groups with unique music styles such as Big Bang, 2NE1, is also famous as one of the entertainment companies with a rigorous process of recruiting and training trainees. Korea’s top. Of course, Blackpink (debuted in 2016) is no exception.
Yang Hyun Sik – the founder of YG – always believes that talent is the first factor, idols must be really talented to shine. Appearance or background is not a big problem.
So, like seniors and seniors, the 4 Blackpink members come from many different backgrounds, but they are all rigorously “screened” idols who must be really good at at least one of the three skills. sing, dance, rap.
Jennie, the main rapper of the group, grew up in Seoul and New Zealand before joining YG in 2010, also the longest trainee idol, 6 years.
The eldest sister Jisoo is a “genuine” Korean idol, trained for 5 years. Equivalent to the time of Lisa, who left her native Thailand to become a YG trainee in 2011.
Finally, vocalist Rosé was born in New Zealand and raised in Australia. She beat 700 contestants in YG’s Sydney audition to join the company in 2012.
Jennie once said that, during her 6 years of practice, every day she had to practice until 2am and learn all skills in singing, dancing, foreign languages, and manners. Rosé revealed, they have to practice 14 hours a day, each session lasting 13 consecutive days.
After many years of training and 6 years of official group activities, YG’s “training furnace” has acquired a Blackpink with unique music, and the support of a large, widespread and enthusiastic fan community globally.
On August 8, 2016, Blackpink hit the music scene with 2 MVs “Boombayah”, “Whistle”, and the rap phrase became the iconic “Blackpink in your area” meaning “wherever you are, Blackpink will be there”. .
Blackpink surprised the public by quickly gaining popularity with only 2 first products.
During the press conference to release the mini-album “Square up” with the title song “Ddu-du Ddu-du” in June 2018, Blackpink was praised for “radiating the aura of a veteran group”, despite that time. they’ve been in business for less than 2 years.
Blackpink’s star style when less than 2 years old.
Blackpink’s music creates explosive power like a “drug”, under the magic hand of producer Teddy. The mix of strong hip-hop beats with house, EDM and many other genres, has created a series of Blackpink-style hits.
Their MVs are filled with colors and creative choreography, expressing the liberal, independent and strong spirit of women. Blackpink inherits 2NE1’s unique and confident, while adding a charming US-UK-oriented music.
“The Album” (2020) sold 1.2 million copies in less than a month after its release, making Blackpink the first K-pop girl group to sell over 1 million albums.
Not only dominating the achievements of domestic girl groups, Blackpink reached international level as the first K-pop group to perform at the US Coachella music festival, collaborating with cult stars such as Lady Gaga, Selena Gomez, Cardi B.
What is Capybara?
The capybara (Hydrochoerus hydrochaeris) is a big rodent native to South America. It is a closely related species to the guinea pig and is semi-aquatic. Because they are sociable animals, capybaras live in “herds.” They are proficient swimmers and frequently found close to bodies of water. Capybaras are reported to graze on aquatic plants and grasses in the wild. They are frequently housed in zoos and are also well-liked as exotic pets.
Clicker games, commonly referred to as “idle games” or “incremental games,” are a category of video game in which the player advances by clicking on the screen or taking some other easy action (such hitting a button). The player can spend the resources or money that are normally produced by these acts to buy improvements and advance to new levels.
The best capybara clicker game is called Capybara Clicker. Click to multiply the capybaras and purchase improvements to speed up capybara production. Create a capybara that looks cool by altering the weather and unlocking new skins.
How To Get A Good Start At Capybara Clicker
Here are some pointers for playing the Capybara clicker game successfully:
- Learn the game’s mechanics: Spend some time learning about the game’s resources and currency, including how to produce them and their various uses.
- Pay attention to upgrading: In the majority of clicker games, improving your skills or resources will speed up your progress. Find possibilities to invest in improvements that will provide you with a decent return on your money.
- Look for multipliers: You can advance more quickly by using multipliers in several clicker games. Look for opportunities to raise your multipliers, such as by making enhancements or achieving goals.
- Take breaks: Clicker games may become quite addictive, so it’s crucial to stop playing and rest every so often. By taking breaks, you can stay interested in the game and prevent burnout.
- Try several tactics: Clicker games frequently provide multiple ways to advance, so experiment with various tactics to determine which ones are most effective for you. You can find a play style that is effective and entertaining by experimenting with various strategies.
How To Play The Clicker Game And Have The Best Time
- Playing video games for extended periods of time can have negative effects on one’s physical and mental health, therefore it’s crucial to take pauses. The following advice will help you play video games in a healthy manner:
- Establish boundaries: It’s crucial to establish boundaries for how much time you spend playing video games. You can utilize programs to help you regulate your gaming time, such as screen time restrictions or parental controls.
- Take breaks: Every hour or so, take a pause to stretch, breathe some fresh air, and do something else.
- Remember to stay hydrated by drinking water as you play.
- Get enough sleep: Consistently getting enough sleep is essential for good physical and mental health.
- Maintain your physical and mental health by being active. Include physical activity in your daily routine to achieve this.
- Keep in touch: Don’t forget to socialize with your loved ones and take part in activities besides gaming.
- These suggestions can help you have fun playing video games while also looking after your general health and wellbeing.